We have had to significantly lower payouts. Please click here
for more information.
Stack as many blocks as you can to earn Bitcoins
/me [message] - Speak an action message
/tip [user] [amount] - Tip credits to another user
/rain [amount (min 50)] [number of users] - Make it rain!
/pm [user] [message] - Send a PM to another user
Please follow the rules at all times
- No begging for credits/tips. You will be banned.
- No inappropriate language, keep it clean. This stands for VIP users as well.
- Do not spam the chatbox with links. DO NOT PROMOTE "CLOUD MINING", "PONZIES", "MAGIC BITCOIN DOUBLERS". They are all scams and you should stop kidding yourself.
- You can promote other faucets on our site, in exchange, we expect you will promote us with your referral links on forums and other websites. If you don't respect this, we will not respect you posting your links and you will be chat banned for a certain period of time.
- If you give loans to people and expect to get your bitcoin back, think again. You are dealing with people who's only known thing is a nickname on the internet. Do not bug us if someone steals your bitcoin in this case, we wont help you. We assume you are aware of your risk:reward judgement.
- Do not make any shady deals or harassment messages in PM to other users.
They are short on builders and need your help! Use your skills and time your drops perfectly to build a tower as tall as the universe itself.
Do you have the skill required to get the tallest tower?
Buy items and boosts with GFBUX
||Crane used to drop blocks
||Blocks are lighter and fall slower
||Block swing speed starts slower
||Start with 2 more extra lives
||Longer crane wire allowing for wider reach
How To Play & FAQ
Try to drop the blocks in the center of the screen and keep your tower stable and tall. The more centered it is the higher it's stability and the higher score you get.
You must make sure your tower is stable and as straight as possible. If you drop blocks while the tower is wobbly to the left/right, you will have a lower chance of success.
The item shop contains various boosting items which alter the gameplay of each game in various ways, ranging from movement speed to physics attributes. They are called boosts because the change boosts/improves the game.
To buy an item, simply press the 'Buy Now' button. You must have the required cost in your credits balance before you can purchase the item.
There are 2 types of items for sale: required items and one-time use items. Required items are essential to play the game, for example Bubble Shooter needs at least 1 Cannon to begin the game. One-time use items are boost items, which serve to change the game aspects. If you purchase 1 boost and click 'Play Now', the boosts you own will automatically be used (1 boost will be used if available from each category). The effects of the boost will last for the entire game session until game over or completion.
To play the game without using any of your boosts click the 'Play Now (No Boosts)' button.
At this time, that is not possible. You must begin the game with the 'Play Now' button to enable boosts.
If the Play Now button is greyed out, then it means 1 or both of 2 things. You either do not own the required item to play, in which case you will be shown a box with 'Attention Required' instructing you to purchase the item needed. The other possibility is that the timer has not expired since your last play session. Please see the help item below.
Currently each game is tied to a separate timer which starts when you end a play session. The time you wait is incremented in 5 minute segments based on how much you won. During this time, you will not be able to play the game in question, and you will need to browse the other games available.